Love this program

Sep 20, 2009 at 1:22 PM

I just wanted to take the time to say thank you so much for developing and allowing me to use this program.I use it every day and I absolutely love it.I have given the link to your home page to anybody and everybody who I think may be interested.I simply can't praise it (and you) enough.Thank you, thank you and thank you some more!!!!

Coordinator
Sep 21, 2009 at 6:05 PM

I should thank you for using it. Could you tell me what in your opinion distinguish this program from another downloaders and made you to be so satisfied? :)

Sep 22, 2009 at 7:08 PM

Sure, there are several reasons I like it.First and foremost is that it works.My downloads from free sites don't get interrupted which means that larger split files will extract and/or join with no errors.If I should accidentally interrupt a download it will restart from the beginning so that I don't get corrupt files.The program is very simple to use and doesn't have a lot of settings that you don't need.It takes up very few resources while remaining stable on my pc.It's free.The fact that there is a forum where you can get help should you have a problem or question is a huge plus.It's just a nice program that does its job without any problems.The only thing I don't like is that it wouldn't work with my firewall.I'm looking around for another firewall to try it with.Thanks!!!  
----- Original Message -----
Date: Monday, September 21, 2009 14:05
Subject: Re: Love this program [mdownloader:69519]
To: [email removed]

> From: adma
>
> I should thank you for using it. Could you tell me what in your
> opinion distinguish this program from another downloaders and
> made you to be so satisfied? :)
>
>
Sep 22, 2009 at 7:13 PM

I  forgot to mention that as far as I know there is only one other downloader that will  allow you to download as a free user and that program is very unstable...it freezes and closes without any warning and it's difficult to use...the settings make no sense and there are too many of them.
----- Original Message -----
Date: Monday, September 21, 2009 14:05
Subject: Re: Love this program [mdownloader:69519]
To: [email removed]

> From: adma
>
> I should thank you for using it. Could you tell me what in your
> opinion distinguish this program from another downloaders and
> made you to be so satisfied? :)
>
>